Ambulance clinician tool to assist in cases of potential major trauma
* Built in association with the Wessex Trauma Network.
* Step-by-step walkthrough of the Trauma Unit Bypass Tool.
* Assessment based on the answers provided using the Trauma Unit Bypass Tool.
* Use of phone’s location to help recommend most appropriate hospital.
* Saves each completed workflow so it can be viewed at a later date.
* Allows addition of ATMIST report to be attached to any workflow.
Please note any hospital directions are dependent on the phone being able to establish an accurate location and the calculations cannot account for traffic conditions or road works.
This is an educational aid and is provided for reference only. It does not take in to account the individual circumstances of a patient, and may not contain all the information you require. It is therefore not to be used as the sole basis for management or care of a patient and must be used in conjunction with appropriate professional judgement and ambulance service guidelines, directives and policies. Senior or telephone decision support should be sought in any cases of doubt or where advice on a patients’ management is required.
Detail information and download apk file for android: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/medical