Fast, accurate diagnostic decision support at point of care.
VisualDx combines expert medical knowledge, standardized terminology, intelligent search, and the best medical images to deliver concise and accurate answers. Search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or look up drug-induced adverse reactions by medication – all at the point of care. VisualDx Mobile is the ONLY professional medical app to show disease variation with images.
With VisualDx you can:
• Quickly search by diagnosis for next steps on management and patient care.
• Visually confirm a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation.
• Review diagnostic pearls and best tests at the point of care to aid with diagnosis.
• Build a custom differential based on your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings such as travel history.
• Build a visual differential of medication-induced diseases by drug for over 1000 medications.
• Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images.
• Access ICD-10 and SNOMED CT codes.
• Perform VisualDx Quiz to test your knowledge of visual presentations of disease.
Over 1500 hospitals and clinics use VisualDx to aid diagnostic accuracy, enhance medical education, and improve patient outcomes.
Launch VisualDx on a computer AT YOUR INSTITUTION and click the “VisualDx Mobile” link to register for a personal VisualDx user name and password to use on your mobile device.
CURRENT subscribers: use your existing user name and password with VisualDx Mobile.
NEW subscribers: sign up in the app to start using your VisualDx free trial.
Detail information and download apk file for android: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/medical