PZC search for IVENA eHealth (web-based system for Emergency Services disposition)
From emergency services when using the control center, the initial diagnosis is transmitted by means of the so-called PZC (patient-assignment code).
This app will help the emergency medical personnel when determining the right PZC.
• The app can only be used for the IVENA regions Bavarian Lower Main, Brandenburg, Hessen, Lower Saxony and Styria.
• The app offers only regions and control centers that use the PZC to search.
• PZC search for IVENA eHealth
• Search the 3-digit confirmation indication (RMI) RMI groups or full-text search
• Creating RMI favorites
• Selection of the possible treatment emergencies (SK1 to SK3).
• Selection of age or determination of the date of birth
• Generation of 6-digit PZC
• Call the hospital’s Overview IVENA
• Online update of RMI
• parts of RMI, RMI-lists and PZC
See more information and download apk file for your android phone: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/medical