Multi-ECG – the first and only wireless and Android based ECG system.
The Multi-ECG app allows – in combination with the match box sized CardioScout Multi-ECG recorder – the first mobile resting ECG recording with Android Smartphones and Tablets. The derived ECG data are sent online via Bluetooth from the ECG recorder to the Android device and displayed on the screen. The ECG data can be stored locally or – as an option – on a server. The server stored data can be visualized and handled with any web browser over a secure connection. In addition, the server stored data can be downloaded and processed into our VMX00 resting ECG software. If you are using our Cardio cout Multi-ECG as a holter the Multi-ECG app can be used for the startup online control.
The app further allows the manual collection and graphical presentation of weight, blood pressure and glucose levels.
– mobile recording of resting ECG with Android Smartphones and Tablets
– mobile online control system for operating the Holter
– storing the ECG data
– stored ECG’s can be send as PDF via Bluetooth, E-Mail…
– optional storage on a server (10 Euro / month)
– optional download in the resting ECG software VMX00
– detection of weight, blood pressure and glucose values
Detail information: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/medical