Get access to all 275 drug entries plus weekly updates to keep you current!
Download this fully updated app and you’ll get free access to 41 generic and brand-name drug entries. Once you’ve sampled the app and discovered how easy it is to find the vital drug information you need, just complete the InApp purchase (details below) and you’ll have access to all 372 drug entries. To maintain access to all of the drug entries in this app and to continue to receive the weekly updates, users will need to update their subscription annually.
In addition to the instant search capability that helps you quickly locate drug entries, easy-to-use tools allow you to create a customized database, and weekly updates provide the latest need-to-know drug facts so you always stay current.
Look for prominently displayed Safety Alerts, Black Box Warnings, clinical alerts, FDA-approved indications and evidence-based off-label uses for drugs, Overdose Signs & Symptoms, and Adjust-a-Dose information. Also includes special sections on Common Drug Errors, Elder Care Medication Tips, and Controlled Substance Schedules.
Your App also includes a Photo Guide with images of nearly 45 of the most commonly prescribed brand-name psychiatric drugs as well as a free Dosage Calculator.
Each monograph includes the following key sections:
– Drug name: generic and brand names along with the pronunciation, tall man letters, and pill symbol
– Therapeutic and pharmacologic class and controlled substances schedule
– Available forms (P.O., I.V., I.M., subcutaneous, inhalational, etc.)
– Indications & dosages
– Administration (covers all applicable routes)
– Action (route, onset, peak, duration, half-life)
– Adverse reactions (identified by body system)
– Interactions (drug-drug, drug-herb, drug-lifestyle)
– Effects on lab results
– Contraindications & cautions
– Pregnancy-lactation-reproduction information (now conveniently grouped in one section)
– Nursing considerations
– Patient teaching guidelines
– Nursing process.
About your InApp purchase:
Your InApp subscription to the Nursing Psychiatric Drugs app provides 12 months of continuous access to all drugs in the app, including quarterly updates featuring drugs newly approved by the FDA and weekly updates covering new Indications and Dosages, Black Box Warnings, Alerts, and other critical clinical information.
Your payment of $14.99 will be charged to your Google Play Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew, until canceled, for $14.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You can manage your subscription preferences in your Google Play Apps Settings after purchase.
Download apk file for your android phone: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/medical