Contemporary and professional pain and anesthesia management in dog & cat.
Dog and cat | MemoVet
For each case, quickly prepared and always with you!
With this app you are prepared for a contemporary and professional pain and anesthesia management in dogs and cats. They allow you a selective and targeted use of the active ingredients and helps to minimize anesthetic risks and pain in your animal patient.
Whether still looking for the right drug, the correct dosage or concrete recommendations for action, during and after special surgery or pre-existing conditions: allows a clearer structure and optimal treatment of the most important facts about pharmacology, mechanisms of action and (side) effects an adequate therapy for puppies up to the cardiac emergency.
For students and young professionals a compact overview, for experienced practitioners as an effective fund for alternatives in special cases.
From the contents
– Preanesthetic examination
– Medicines for anesthesia and analgesia
– Medicines for the emergency treatment
– Anesthesia care unit
– Checklists for anesthetic workstation
– Liquid and fluid resuscitation
– Special anesthesia dog
– Special anesthesia cat
– Clearer dose calculator for adult dogs and cats and for puppies
– User-friendly navigation on a color guide and identical structure of the special chapter for dogs and cats
– Step-by-step instructions, emergency medication
– Special monitoring and optimal dosages for patients at risk
– Basic information, standard values and checklists prepared in tabular form
– Techniques, pitfalls and practical tips at a glance
– Brief profiles of the active compounds for rapid information
– Descriptive graphs and flowcharts
– Direct access to key definitions, conversion factors and Abbreviations
– Free text search, comprehensive index, notes and marking function
Veterinary medicine, small animal practice, dog, cat, anesthesia, anesthesia, analgesia, pain, local anesthesia, preanesthetic examination, premedication, intubation, ventilation, emergency treatment, monitoring, hypnotics, analgesics, local anesthetics, muscle relaxants, sedatives, ASA classification, laboratory values, standard values, fluid therapy , fluid resuscitation, infusion solutions
Small animal practitioner in practice, clinical practice and research – both beginners and advanced students of veterinary medicine
Download apk file: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/medical